Recover disk partitions on a 3400

Longman, Bill yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 13:50:09 -0700

I've been holding that key down so long, I think it's stuck!

Really, I've tried that and I don't know if this is an early model 3400c or
what but it just NEVER tries to boot from the CD. I also tried setting
various devices in OF as the boot device. Maybe someone who knows the Mac OF
device tree can lend a hand here.