No PCMCIA controller detected newbie powerbook pc card

David Roth yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 14:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

I just tried a standard install of Mandrake 9.1 and
both my PCMCIA card and my printer worked right away.

YellowDog staff:  perhaps there's a change you could
make to the default settings?

But still no joy for floppy drive under mandrake 9.1
or ydl 3.0