Don't know what help to ask for... Resolved so damn fast!!!

Keith Johnson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:04:17 -0800

Thanks for the directions guys... now I have another stupid newbie quesiton:

When with the Updated ISOs be available from Yellow Dog?

I noticed that Dan said that the proper pdisk would be in the ISOs soon, and
that was back in May.

But I also noticed that the ISOs that Yellow Dog has up on their FTP site
are the same as the ones I got back in May...

Thanks,

Keith...