Don't know what help to ask for... Resolved so damn fast!!!

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:46:38 -0600

Mr. Johnson:

On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 01:04  PM, Keith Johnson wrote:
> When with the Updated ISOs be available from Yellow Dog? I noticed
> that Dan said that the proper pdisk would be in the ISOs soon, and
> that was back in May.

Well, you know as much as we do, and are 100% up-to-date on that
question. Last week, if I recall, Dan Burcaw wrote that the YDL 3.0.1
ISOs would be on the FTP server, "some time this week." Let us hope he
was accurate (and that I remembered accurately).

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint DOT macdonald AT sbcglobal DOT
net>