Problem with ADB mouse

Michael Homscheidt yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:55:18 +0200

Hello,

I'm new to YellowDog Linux but not to Linux itself or Unix. I have used/installed MKLinux on my Powermac 7200 some time ago and work with Suse Linux and Solaris in the office. But in the office always as normal user and not as admin.

I installed yellowDog Linux 2.3 on my older PowerMac 7200/75. One big problem I have is that my original Apple mouse on the ADB bus doensn't work anymore after I logged out from the window manager. Neither a new login nor a restart of the X window manager does help - I have to reboot my machine. Is there a solution?

Regards
Michael.