Mounting HFS+ partitions in YDL

mascarasnake yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
14 Oct 2003 11:23:55 -0400

---snip---
> I have no trouble mounting Mac partitions on YDL, except for the minor
> annoyance that only "Root" can actually read them!  A normal user can
> look but not enter the directory.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bob Terry

I'm not really certain how to help with what I've cut out, but you might
want to check the permissions on the directory(s) you created in the
	/mnt/
directory to allow access to your hfs partitions. If they were created
as root, They can only be accessed as root.

Hope that helps you out

"A Computer Without A Microsoft Operating System Is Like A Dog Without
Bricks Tied To His Head"
                               Bossa Nova

                              masarasnake
                        dontdrill@earthlink.net