Installation Successful, but can't boot up

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:50:23 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/

at the middle of the page.  To help you we need more info from you,
model of Mac is helpful, Pdisk info would really be helpful, Single
hard drive or dual HD's Really really helpful, SCSI or IDE super
helpful :)