Installation Successful, but can't boot up

romeo montalvo yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:01:52 -0700 (PDT)

I have a Powerbook 12" 60gig hard drive (FUJITSU
MHS2060AT), 867mhz processor, 640ram, superdrive, mac
10.2.6 (wont upgrade to 10.2.8).  Single drive, three
partitions, two HFS+ partitions (one 10G and the other
35G) and one 10G free space partition (where I
installed Linux).  I'll boot up my machine and then
press [CNTRL] and it will boot into that screen
showing both linux and mac X but wont boot to linux.
I installed YDL and it wont boot up, my machine turns
off in a black screen when files for linux begin to
load up (kind of like the windows dos boot up, or mac
os 9 extensions).  thanks

romeo