where to get kernel/kernel source for belkin usb bluetooth and irda support on powerbook pismo g3

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:05:49 +0100 (CET)

> where does kernel source come from? Does yellowdog use the same kernel
> as other distributions? Where can I find the source for the latest? are
> there prebuilt kernels that I can use for bluetooth and/or irda?

i saw that yellowdog 3.01 has one of the ben herrenschmidt kernels
and you can find some of them, both compiled and source,
via www.ppckernel.org

the yellowdog installation cdrom contains the precise information
of which kernel source was used to build the kernels supplied on
the cdrom, i saw it yesterday on some readme file or the like,
forget exactly where...

don't know about your other questions!

richard