blueberry ibook modem

Jason Kibbe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:27:08 -0400

hi,

i have ydl 3 on my blueberry ibook.  i haven't been able to find out
anywhere (searched archives, web)if it is possible to set my ibook modem up
so i can use web, im, etc... i've been able to find stuff for newer ibooks,
but it seems as if the classic ones are configured differently.
unfortanetly, everything i read has been discouraging, with pages of code.
i know that ibooks are supported by ydl, but does that include everything,
or "yeah, you can install it on your mac..."?  w/o internet access, i'll
just go back to os9 and xp for OOo (since mac doesn't have it...).  anyway,
thanks in advance for any help.  i'm a total newbie so too much tech talk
will be foreign to me!  i just ordered some books, though!

jason ;)

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam