installing YDL 3.0 on Mac OS X

Paolo Brunello yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:39:54 +0200

--------------010304060607060408060501

Hi,
I've just bought a TiBook G4 and it's my first NewWorld machine. It
comes with Mac OS X pre-installed and there's no extra partitions on the
drive. I wonder whether it is possible to create a partition on the free
space using a linux drive utility or if I have to necessarily initialize
the drive on Mac OS X, thus creating an /ad hoc/ partition for YDL.

thank you,

Paolo

--------------010304060607060408060501

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi, <br>
I've just bought a TiBook G4 and it's my first NewWorld machine. It
comes with Mac OS X pre-installed and there's no extra partitions on
the drive. I wonder whether it is possible to create a partition on the
free space using a linux drive utility or if I have to necessarily
initialize the drive on Mac OS X, thus creating an <i>ad hoc</i>
partition for YDL. <br>
thank you,<br>
Paolo<br>

--------------010304060607060408060501--