Quicken Alternative

John yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:23:07 -0700

I was wondering if any one was using a quicken alternative and what
they thought of it.  I have heard good things about Kapital, but they
charge and because we are a minority we would have to download the
source and compile it ourselves.  I do not mind paying if the program
is worth it.  I just wanted to see what others were using and if you
liked it.  I myself just put the items into quicken for my check book
and then reconcile it at the end of the month.  I do not need an
application that does a lot more then just these two items.