how to format my external drive?

Edith Frost yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
30 Sep 2003 14:49:04 -0500

Thanks Clint, I thought of using Fat32 since I don't care about security
on this drive. But I don't have access to any Windows machine to do the
formatting... it's not among the choices in OSX Disk Utility; should I
do it in Linux?  I'm ashamed to say I've never formatted anything in
Linux so I wouldn't know where to begin.

Edith