OT: Re: can't partition HD for installation

mascarasnake yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:29:27 -0400

thx for that tip. I'm sure it'll help out quite a few folks. Not being
an email guru, I'm more used to html where what you want to appear
happens outside the tags.

as for the name, I'm a Captain Beefheart junkie and play guitar. With
the exception of Ry Cooder on his first album, Beefheart's main
guitarist was known simply as "the mascarasnake." A primary player in
my Personal Pantheon - Right up there with James Blood Ulmer. I think
the name refers to a crocodile tear - A false action to create a
desired response. If you are unfamiliar with Beefheart's stuff, check
out 1969's "Trout Mask Replica" - Produced by Frank Zappa. Seminal
work.

Oh, yeah. The delimiters worked. thx again

"that's right, the mascarasnake.
and also a tin teardrop"

	It's what you make it man
	Takes time