Maybe I'm thick but...

Sean Lewis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:37:03 +0100

Hi Steve

I'm not too sure what you actually do with that config script, or how to run
it. I looked on the YDL site for some info on yum and found I could find out
what updated packages are available. Apache doesn't seem to be amongst the
packages available for update for me, so I can't see how this would work
unless it was some other part of the system that was at fault.

I am still pretty much finding my way around the system and still get lost
trying to figure out where things are kept. If I wanted to reinstall apache,
what would I need to do? and, would it make any difference? Also, where can
I find the Apache documents folder where I will put my webpages.

Again, any help would be much appreciated

Sean.