install hangs, need torrent link for latest 2003-11-18 ISOs

Mark Redmond yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:35:32 +0100 (BST)

Newbie to linux but a Mac user for a while, just got
my snow G3 iBook back from Apple (hard disk failure,
just within warrently thank god) so I attempted to
partition/install YDL 3.0.1 (2003/05/30).

It hangs after a couple of minutes and I'm forced to
reset, I've went over the basic problems and I'm not
sure what to do.  I've attempted install three times
and it's hung on the same package each time.

As the OS on the main partition is Mac OS 10.3 I
suspect that it's due to the HFS+ journaling
filesystem?  yellowdoglinux.com/support advises:

"a) use Jaguar to format the OSX partition (or just
don't reformat with Panther); b) install Panther on
the partition created by Jaguar

An alternative is to download newer YDL ISOs
(2003-11-18 or newer)"

Since I broke my 10.2 install disc I can't do the
first option, so where can I find a (live) bit torrent
for the latest 2003-11-18 ISOs? (the FTP server is
slow/unstable for me)

Thanks!
markredmond2002@yahoo.co.uk