Mac file system

Steven Mulvay yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:27:07 +1200

Hi all,
The last e-mail address you gave me isn't working, so I hope this gets to you.

For some reason when I mount my Mac (hfs+) partition under Linux I am unable to write to it. I used to be able to write to the Mac partition before I reinstalled Linux awhile back. I even used the chmod command on the device for the Mac partition to give myself write permission, to no effect.
How can I mount the Mac partition in read/write mode?
Here's the appropriate line in my fstab file:
/dev/hda10              /mnt/mac               hfsplus    defaults        1 1

Kind regards,
Steven Mulvay