Two questions, unrelated

Roger Scow yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:45:56 -0500

First, if I want to replace my current mol with the -.70.- version on
maconlinux.com, which rpms do I use?  Assuming I want to install both
the source code and the appropriate kmods, of course.

Here are the choices:
  mol-0.9.70-3.ppc.rpm The user binary

or  mol-0.9.70.tgz  	The complete source as a tar archive.

or  mol-0.9.70-3.src.rpm 	The source RPM

  or mol-kmods-0.9.70-3.src.rpm  Source RPM for the MOL kernel modules.

Second, is there a linux command that is the same as the unix command
rmdir -r ?  I want to remove some directories that were created as the
results of experimenting with stuff, but don't want to have to go get
each file and subdirectory one at a time.

Thanks.

Roger