YDL 4.0 - Super Off Topic

Olaf Olson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:02:01 -0700

Interesting approach, looking down another axis. I like it.

Still, Stavromula Beta was what Our Hero heard when he was told it would
all end there. I didn't want to give away the fact that this was Stavro
Mueller's Other Place, commonly called Beta. So... Stavro Mueller was
never a place, but Beta was.

I shall step back and end my participation in the truly distant trip off
topic.

Olaf