OO 1.1.2 Installation

Olaf Olson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:30:38 -0700

Frank,

from the Installation procedures for OO 1.1.2:

Phase 2:  By each interested user

After phase 1 is over, each interested user
must do cd to the base installed location and do
the following: (assumes phase 1 installed into /usr/local)

   cd /usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.1.2/
   ./setup

And follow the prompts and remember to select
your jdk installation location.  This build now
will support Blackdown JDK 1.3.1, IBM JDK 1.3.1,
and IBM JDK 1.4.1.

To run OpenOffice cd to your $HOME and into
OpenOffice.org1.1.2 and run the startup script:

./soffice

Have you gone through that part?

Olaf