What's the reason for Yellow Dog?

Marc yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:36:43 +0200

Op 19-sep-04 om 14:30 heeft Derick Centeno het volgende geschreven:
> If you are even an artist there are fascinating
> and truly flexible art packages which compete well with Illustrator and
> Photoshop!

Hi, do you know of a package to generate fractal images?
I do not mean mandelspawn (installed it on unix/netbsd colour classic)
but pictures like Iterated Function Systems (by Michael Barnsley)
I would like to have the sources in an X windows environment...

I have sources os6, multifinder unaware, that I might put under
mol...

Marc