What's the reason for Yellow Dog?

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
19 Sep 2004 15:42:05 -0400

This seems to be my day!  I did a little search and discovered this is a
very intense area of mathematical research..WOW!  Even Mathematica has a
page on this stuff!

I found two programs which are available from freshmeat.net (just ignore
the name) it's a pretty intense site for finding just this kind of code.
Here's the link to the two programs maybe both of them will tickle you:

http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=Iterated+Function+Systems&section=projects&Go.x=0&Go.y=0