What's the reason for Yellow Dog?

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
19 Sep 2004 16:07:35 -0400

One more thing.
You may be interested in observing that a package exists which is called
goom which is a component of xine which can read cd audio disks.  xine
can read dvd and so on but that depends on your video card also, but
download xine and run it with goom selected and the graphics generated
in real time will be fascinating ...and artistic and set to music.

Now there's a reason to hookup ipod to xine and the video out to a wall
sized PLASMA SCREEN...Ahhh!

The possibilities!