Mac on Linux is golden brown

Kevin Harris kharris at usnews.com
Mon Dec 6 12:17:35 MST 2004

I was following some of the threads going on in the digest about mol and
decided to give it a shot on my 12" Powerbook running YDL 4.0.  Well, I
ran the configure tool for the video stuff and afterward issued the
startmol -X command as root.  The result was Mac OS X booting with a
brownish color on the screen and everything looking quite hideous.  I
checked my video depth in YDL and I am at 1024x768 at Millions of Colors.

Any ideas why mol is looking so hideous?  Thanks.