Updating the kernel and MOL

steve s s_sandrussi at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:35:37 MST 2004

I found ybin in  /sbin, ran the command and rebooted. Now I cant start linux
because it cant find the kernel. I get stuck at the boot options screen and
get an error message it cant find the kernel.

Is there anyway to change yaboot.conf and run ybin -v again so I can get it
back to using the old kernel and try again fom there or should I just
reinstall?