mp3 audio / video problem

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:17:57 MST 2005

There is no support for MP3 in YDL4. You need to compile xmms from
source yourself, and not from YDL's srpm's. Theres no other way around
it, unless someone here gives you their compiled RPM's

Theres also virtually no video support. You should get Videolan
Client, it'll run anything from MP3's to DivX to DVD, but its not easy
to compile yourself, even if you know what you're doing.

Cian