Fwd: mp3 audio / video problem

Chris Tou christopher-tou at augustana.edu
Wed Jan 5 21:50:49 MST 2005

I tried that, and either way, the only way I get sound is to have my speakers
plugged in and turned all the way up. Only then do I get some sound, but it's
distorted (static-sounding). If it's not too much trouble, could I get the
text for a workable modprobe.conf file? I may have incorrectly modified mine
somewhere. Also, ksCD makes no sound at all when playing a CD.

Thanks
Chris Tou