Why Yellowdog?

Don dtownhome at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 20 14:13:46 MST 2005

>>I don't like aqua, I feel it gets in my way and
>>i'd much rather use KDE, Gnome or XFCE over aqua.

FWIW, I've found Gnome to look too 'PCish' for my taste so far,
and I'd rather find a more Macish feel with the window control
boxes 'in their correct places' instead.  (Am I missing options
somewhere to reset things?)

As to Aqua, I have not yet tried or even looked for it.

Andrew, are you saying / suggesting / meaning that Aqua is
more 'Macish' in its presentation?  Is it available somewhere
for YDL 3?

Don