YDL 4, problems with x window on install.

Iain McKee mckeeir at nb.sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 9 09:32:39 MST 2005

WOW! Sorry that didn't work for you. I was having that same problem
when I kept the refresh rates at the default value...i would get to a
blank screen and it ws like it would go to sleep. It was very
frustrating. I am a newbie myself and I am not sure what to suggest.
The PPC you are using.....is it an "old world" mac??? I think there are
some special steps with using those....check the support area on
Yellowdoglinux.com....I might be crazy, but....