How can I share files between OS X and YDL?

Frederick C.Lee fclee at highstream.net
Sun Mar 20 15:29:29 MST 2005

Greetings:
	I have YD Linux 4.0.1 on one drive and OS X on a different drive (one
on external HD).  I can see the Linux partition from OS X as '/' and
can wonder into Linux territory.  But I can't create a Public file any
where within Linux without being a super user; and changing the owner
doesn't work.

	I can create a folder but a I can't place anything into it due to
'Permission Denied'.

Question:  What is a simple way to allow sharing files between the two
OSes?

Regards,

Ric.