can't install os x?

mckeeir mckeeir at nb.sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 28 11:21:55 MST 2005

You probably can't do that, because mac os x requires a certain kind of
partition...can't remember what it's called...but instead of just free
space it needs to be specially optimized for os x. When I installed a
dual boot system...i loaded os x on first and made special partitions
for x and left the rest as free space for linux. For more information,
go on the yellowdoglinux.com and look for the YDL installation guide.
It's really easy to install os x first and then YDL, take it from
someone who isn't real experienced with partitioning.