yellow-dog in an imac G5?

John Di Stefano jodst at telus.net
Thu May 19 01:05:11 MDT 2005

Juan,

I am new both to Linux and to iMac G5, but  this list will show you it
is possible...but maybe not so easy.  I have yet to install  YDL 4.0.1
on my iMac but I will be attempting to do so soon.  There's also Ubuntu
for PowerPC which I also intend to install.

See the following recent Eric McLure's posts to this list:
Re: triplebooting  on powerbook, and
Re: regarding triplebooting

John, Canada