hellish - don't bother

Andres Tello Abrego criptos at aullox.com
Mon Jun 13 04:13:43 MDT 2005

I have a brand new graphics designer...

He has a 3 months  for switching from Photoshop/Corel/Windows to
Gimp/Sodipodi/Scribus/Linux...

Of course, SO asisted, and some applications asisted...

I expect to have a review of his experience... About making things in
linux, importing or exporting to/from windows... and the capabilities of
Gimp/Sodipodi/Scribus for the "average joe" designer and "learning
curve"...

And I´m refering for the average joe designer, no a top noch designer...