How to configure a USB 802.11b key (wireless dongle)

Jacob Becker rangersfan59715 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 20:22:57 MDT 2005

So I'm attempting to setup a D-link DWL-122 wireless
usb key with yellowdog 4.0.    I'm trying to follow
the direction on
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_4.0/usb-802.11b-key.shtml

but when I do a make config it shots off an error
saying that it has located the header files, but the
complete source code is missing or incomplete.

So i tried to update the kernel using a rpm (kernel
and kernel source 2.6.10)   but it said that the
packages where already there.

Is there a step that i'm missing?   The instructions
call for kernel 2.6.8, but i'm using 2.6.10, could
that be the problem?