G5 installation

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 11:29:02 MST 2005

> 1 other person who responded to the complete twat about the length of
> his signature, and didn't necessarily try to help me.

I'm not a Linux user, I have YDL installed on a few Macs as I don't
like OSX. If I had any idea about your problem, I'd help you with it -
but I don't. I don't even have a G5 machine to know of any specific
installation issues. If you have a quick look at the archives, someone
else complained about Derick's responses a few days ago...

Cian