G5 installation

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 16:07:13 MST 2005

Mr. Kepple:
Apparently there is a level of emotional energy which you are
experiencing ... however it is not coming from me.  In short, I'm not
yelling.  This medium of communication is not a chat room and I'm not
using intentionally any conventions to convey any emotional content
from my end whatsoever in addressing you.  It is something of concern
to me that you believe that conveying emotions via a computer is even
possible, however that is your affair.

My intention was to use capitals for mere emphasis alone.  No emotional
content behind it.  The very concept of emotional content in this kind
of forum with strangers is completely ridiculous.  Who wastes such
energy one way or another and for what?  Again I invested no emotional
energy, at all.

The energy you think you experienced is all your own interpretation or
reaction.  I am not the sort to yell at computers, tvs, or the like.
Nor would I express private emotions to strangers at all; even amongst
those who I deal with my emotions remain private.  So much less would I
express anything of emotional content in a forum of this kind.

My opinion of course I do share.  You may find my opinion completely
wild, unfounded, insane and so on ... but it is not emotional or based
on emotion.

> I'm looking in the mirror just fine, thank you.  Stop yelling.

Mr. Kepple:
As I stated there is no emotion directed either for or against you.
However, what you have directed as an expletive against me is a strong
indication that you believe some emotional exchange has occurred.  I am
not aware of such an exchange as none was intended from me.  It is
quite possible that I may have somehow annoyed you with my opinion or
perhaps my effort at levity (the mirror comment) is a complete failure,
but in any case I intended no annoyance nor in my reading of what I
wrote is there anything which I can identify to inspire your caustic
response.  Again I had no emotional intention or any other emotional
content which you have read into it.  This means that the
interpretation and the feeling involved is yours alone.

>> But you need to pay attention to details, and you have already
>> demonstrated that you have some difficulties there.
>
> Fuck you, too.

Mr. Kepple:
I have already addressed that the expletive was uncalled for and
definitely unnecessary.  However, I did read the rest of your
commentary and I can see that my effort in being helpful was a complete
failure as you were having a completely different experience I could
not have imagined being possible to convey to anyone.  I could not have
imagined that you would interpret what I wrote the way you have.  It is
completely baffling to me; if you were not so offended and insulted by
your own self and what you think I wrote versus what I did in fact
write -- I would have thought someone was playing a joke.  Sadly, the
truth is I meant well and had no emotional content or intent to
belittle you in any way.

Sadly, also I cannot apologize for what I wrote because the issue is
not even what I wrote but your interpretation of it, from beginning to
end.  For my part, it is unfortunate that emotions are so misleading.
However, none of the emotions you speak of were initiated by me nor did
anything you spoke of reflect my emotions or thoughts or intentions
towards you in any way.  It is unfortunate to have such a profound
miscommunication, but despite your opinion none of your statements
regarding emotions towards you or addressing you were intended as you
have chosen to interpret them.

Mr. Kepple:
I do wish you well.  It is unfortunate that you think that I
intentionally set out to cause distress or insult to you in the way you
stated.  I read what I initially wrote and I just don't see it there.
There was no such intent as you describe your experience in
interpreting my wor