yellowdog-newbie Digest, Vol 15, Issue 4

Francisco Oseguera G. foseguerag at terra.com
Fri Nov 18 08:25:07 MST 2005

And now that your spirits are uplifting back, Dru, what has been
your impression of the Linux experience insofar? I mean, it does
have a lot to give to anyone, in spite of the difficulties that
everyone certainly finds, as you now have witnessed. What was that,
in the first place, attracted you to this realm of computer
technology?

It's interesting to know, I think, and to share our experiences for
the sake of the community.

Regards
Francisco Oseguera G.
<e376136b0511131446p399f2767t39e92f37b775a7c0 at mail.gmail.com>