G5 fan revving problems with YDL 4.0.1?

Brian Durant RoadTripDK at MyRealBox.Com
Fri Jan 20 16:38:52 MST 2006

I couldn't find anything except what is listed below. Try to take a
look at "Boot ROM Version". Is that the same as firmware version?

Hardware Overview:

   Machine Name:	Power Mac G5
   Machine Model:	PowerMac9,1
   CPU Type:	PowerPC G5  (3.0)
   Number Of CPUs:	1
   CPU Speed:	1.8 GHz
   L2 Cache (per CPU):	512 KB
   Memory:	1 GB
   Bus Speed:	600 MHz
   Boot ROM Version:	5.2.2f2			(Is this the firmware version?)

System Power Settings:

   AC Power:
   System Sleep Timer (Minutes):	0
   Disk Sleep Timer (Minutes):	0