Newbie with Fedora Core 4 PPC on Power Mac G5.

Brian Durant RoadTripDK at MyRealBox.Com
Sun Jan 29 09:00:49 MST 2006

On 29. jan 2006, at 2.01, Brian D. Carlstrom wrote:

> Both of us sporadically get the following response. Every post I get
> this message on has never been posted, so I don't think a moderator is
> actively looking for review these.
>
> -bri
>
> Your mail to 'Fedora-ppc' with the subject
>
>     Newbie with Fedora Core 4 PPC on Power Mac G5.

> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message has a suspicious header
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:
>
>     http://<deleted>

I am actually wondering if they have set the list up now so that you
need a YDL.net account. Alternatively, if the list doesn't work any
better than their YDL.net system... :-)) Anyone on the list that can
actually tell us if YDL.net works???

Cheers,

Brian