Group of "sudoers"?

Jason Christiansen jchristiansen at gmail.com
Fri May 5 17:35:11 MDT 2006

Firstly, let me say thank you to everyone who responded on the issue I
was having with Firewire installation a few weeks ago.  I didn't
resolve the firewire install issue, but I did get another HD and just
installed YDL 4.1 this morning.  Love it!

I do have a problem though...when I was going to edit the yaboot
config file, I tried to sudo the file in vi, but after entering my own
password, it said I wasn't in the group of sudoers or something to
that extent.  Any hints on how I would get my user account into the
allowed "sudoers"?  I'm fairly savvy in OS X, but I'm quite new to
Linux in general and YDL in particular, so any help is greatly
appreciated.  Thanks!

--
Jason Christiansen
jchristiansen at gmail.com

"You can't say civilization isn't advancing;
in every war they kill you in a new way."
  --Will Rogers