Openoffice update.

Andres Tello Abrego criptos at aullox.com
Mon Sep 4 08:02:10 MDT 2006

humm...

and when is a new offcial release for ydl?
I'm unable to build the beast of OpenOffice.. not enough horse power or
disk space... I only have my working machine (ppc) a ibook g3, 640 mhz
ram..

So, nobody have it precompiled for ppc? Even at the openoffice site the
last build for ppc is 1.1.13 or something like that :(

Good luck?
Humm..
I don´t need luck I need horse power, anyone with a g5 or something like
that? I could do the hardwork of the build, but if somebody is so kind
to provide a more "powerfull" hardware... that would be great! :)