Openoffice update.

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Sep 4 13:22:08 MDT 2006

Well, Andres at least you have a sense of humor!

Regarding YDL the current official release is YDL 4.1.

As for the rest, that is called a "gift".  Are you a minister of a
church or a non-profit organization in the US?  If so, there are many
donations to such organizations.  If you were a student, in the US, you
could qualify for certain grants or other assistance from within a
university.

So.... unfortunately outside of that, you may have to rely on whatever
is used in the standard release of YDL.

How about thinking good and happy thoughts that things progress along to
your benefit, yes?? :-)
To Hope, then!

How about this option for a more powerful processor you may be able to
afford?

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/store/index.php?submit=hardware&submitimg[hardware][genesi]=1