Openoffice update.

Andres Tello Abrego criptos at aullox.com
Mon Sep 4 08:44:53 MDT 2006

What about a test ride? :)

Plug that thing, give me a shell account and an access to it from the
Internet, I will build openoffice as a performance test.

If the test performance is right. I buy it :) if not, at least the
community will have a new relase of openoffice :)

:)

Btw, any chance that there will be ppc laptops any time soon?
The hardware looks nice, but I´m really a laptop guy...