Openoffice update.

Andres Tello Abrego criptos at aullox.com
Mon Sep 4 11:06:00 MDT 2006

I know that Derick... is that I´m very happy with my Ibook g3, and
yellodog. I only need openoffice 2.0, and I haven't found a copy for ppc.

I tried to build openoffice, but I ran out of space, and I wasn´t able
to work on anything else while building openoffice, my processor
workload was over 15-19... And there area  alot of dependecy and source
code to download to all the right things to build it.

So, for what you say about linux & x86, I suppose Terrasoft will no
longer support mac laptops?

As you pointed, I was hoping somebody provides a clean ppc machine to
build the new openoffice 2.0 for ppc :) but... No luck.

And yes, is a pity about the ppc laptops...

P.D. you don´t need to be a corporation or research center, I can also
work with your G4 laptop :)