YDL 5 Apple General Availability?

Klaas. kplists at xs4all.nl
Tue May 1 04:19:33 MDT 2007

Op 29-apr-07 schreef Kai Staats:

>> -  and got at least 2 times a message from Enlightment(?)
>>    saying "this is very bad ... a segfault...."

>What were you doing when this occured?

I was trying to find the Network configuration panel
which is now in a different place from the 4.1 release.
Probably hit one of the buttons on the right side of
the desktop screen. I'll try to remember better when
it hit me next but I thought you might want to know.

I have since found the Network configuration but no
success at getting my Airport to work (still the same
old Catch22, you need network access to install network
support.....
Do the 4.1 instructions still apply or what else?

---
greetings,
  Klaas.