add ons

Michael J. Baker wolf.shade at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 08:14:54 MDT 2007

Im really new so sorry if this is a dumb question. Im trying to get mplayer and a few other things for my my system(ps3). Use to Ubuntu and getting anything easy. How do I go about geting and installing these types of things. If some one could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks from a true novice.
 By the way got rid of e-17 and use gnome if that matters.