ydl 6.0/ps3 newbie

jculpepper419 at aol.com jculpepper419 at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 20:51:05 MDT 2008

I just installed ydl 6.0 onto my ps3 and I have a few setup/config
questions.
 1) I installed to support 1080p however when ydl is running it leaves a
black border around the edge of the screen. Under settings I am unable
change the resolution .Is there any way to make the display fit the
entire screen?
  2)How do I setup a bluetooth keyboard and mouse for use with ydl? i.e.
logitech mediaboard pro
  3) When browsing the web using firefox I am unable to load youtube
videos
 and yahoo games. What do I have to do in order to make these sites
 viewable?
 4) I have a WD passport external HDD connected that has mp3's,
 pictures(jpg) and videos. Using the computer icon I am able to view the
  pictures but am unable to listen to the mp3's. I have already checked
 make sure the sound works. What do you think the problem is here?
 5)What is yum?
 I appreciate the help
 Thanks