Kernel 2.4.5, modules, etc. for a PowerBook Firewire

Subject: Kernel 2.4.5, modules, etc. for a PowerBook Firewire
From: Jason McIntosh (jwm05c@mizzou.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 15:26:48 MDT

For anyone interested, I have posted a kernel, config file, etc. for my
PowerBook G3 Firewire. Just a note - it doesn't have actual firewire
support built in, but it does have the externel display stuff built in.
m3mirror (complements of Ben's page http://penguinppc.org/~benh/) is also
on my site. (well, it's m3mirror, and a small setting to just enable the
external display real quick :) )
http://www.missouri.edu?~jwm05c/computers/ppclinux/
Right now, it's all scattered in that directory - along with other notes &
stuff I've found on ppc systems. Such as yaboot, config parameters for
open firmware to get it to work, and the bootscript file that I used at
one point in time. If there are any questions, look me up....I'll be
working on this site more as I have time.
Cheers!
Jason McIntosh

--
| Jason McIntosh                     | CELL: 573-424-7612      |