Re: YDL-2.0 on ibook firwire

Subject: Re: YDL-2.0 on ibook firwire
From: Sundar Amancherla (amancherla.3@osu.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 12:35:03 MDT

Thanks for the reply. I am using a static IP here. The problem I am facing
is that after a long duration of sleep, when it is woken up, the eth0
interface is reactivated and I can see that! But what I do not have is the
link when the cable is plugged in. It normally shows the link as soon as
the cable is re-plugged in usually or after a short sleep duration and the
status comes up as shown below -
eth0: Link state change, phy_status: 0x782d
      Link up ! BCM5201 aux_stat: 0x003f
      full_duplex: 1, speed: 100
This "no-link" problem occurs only when it is woken up after a LONG
DURATION and cable is plugged in! I am not sure why ??

--Aman