Re: Networking with .0.9.49...

Subject: Re: Networking with .0.9.49...
From: Toshiaki Tauchi (tauchi@post.kek.jp)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 19:53:14 MDT

Hello,

I have similar problem with mol-0.9.49. I am also using 2.2.17pre16-ben1 kernel
  installed in my pismo.
When a web-page is loading by Netscape in mol, following error messages are
displayed in linux, that is, Packet too big(1516), Packet too big(1516),
Packet too big(1516), .....

Mol-0.9.48 has no such problem.
Can somebody help us?
Thanks,